Loss Prevention Program
The key to loss prevention is improving safety.
Our loss prevention representatives provide accurate and current safety and risk management recommendations. From staff safety training to on-site risk management, our loss prevention reps bring their experience and dedication to keep Y members and employee safe.
Online Training for YMCAs
Get your staff the training they need to do their jobs well…
- Online training optimized for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android
- Easy for administrator and staff to use
- Videos, presentations, text-based learning
- Includes exams and certificates of completion
- Secure access to courses and data at anytime
Administrators can see exactly when staff completes their training, how long it took, scores achieved.
Customized, In-Person Training
In addition to the online training which is effective for staff on-boarding and basic training, we help develop unique and customized safety presentations for the needs of your operation, such as camp counselor training or lifeguard in-service training reviews.
By touring each Y facility, your loss prevention representative can help identify potential hazards and find opportunities for safety improvement.
At your request, a loss prevention rep can also use your facility as a guest and observe your Y in action.
During in-depth program audits, your loss prevention rep meets with your program directors to review policies and procedures and offers guidance on improvements to make your program as safe as possible.
Information based on claims we see often and how to avoid them.
Online Training Courses
- Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Proper Lifting
- Active Shooters
- Bullying and Peer Abuse
- Harassment Prevention
- Effective Lifeguarding
- Incident Reporting
- Driver Safety Training
Onsite Services & Awareness Training
- Fitness Center Safety Audit and Orientation
- Emergency Action Plan Review
- Facility Supervision Training
- Facility Walk-Through
- Impromptu Visits
- Child Care Safety Audit and Orientation
Youth: (camps, after school, childcare and youth sports)
- Aquatic Safety for Camp Counselors (Non-Lifeguards)
- Lake / Beach Front Safety
- Child Abuse and Neglect Recognition
- Bullying and Peer Pressure Awareness
- Appropriate Staff and Youth Interaction
- Appropriate Touch
- Playground Safety
- Social Media Safety
- Outdoor Weather Safety
- Field Trip Safety
- Remote Location Safety
- Active Shooter Readiness
- Van and Bus Driver Safety
- Challenge Course Safety (robes, walls, zip lines)
- Proper Incident Reporting
- Peer Abuse